Thursday, November 18, 2004

My first blog

I am using this blogger as a general thought list. Things that I am interested in or have picked up on lately. Things I have to do or want to do. Sort of a personal journal without the truly personal stuff.

I am in the middle of Gregory Maguire's Wicked: The life and times of the Wicked Witch of the West which is a creative, entertaining, but challenging story. I am used to simpler fantasy stories as I have been reading more young adult stories including LeGuin's Earthsea and, of course, Harry Potter. I don't really understand Elphaba yet but the background is fantastic and the nature of evil question still lingers in my head during the day.

On my list of current soundtracks that I have enjoyed are Steamboy by Steve Jablonsky, The Neverending Story by Klaus Goldinger, and The Incredibles by the wonderful up and coming Michael Giacchino.

Thanksgiving and Christmas loom near and I am eager to spend time with my family most of which I have not seen in a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment