Saturday, August 21, 2010

evolution of naruto and ichigo

I have had a chance to catch up on some good anime, Naruto: Shippuuden and Bleach thanks mostly in part to my long stay in Taiwan and crunchyroll. Anyway, both have come very far and though I know most have abandoned Bleach for its awful filler stories but the remerge with the original story has been fun in its usual drawn out, multi episode craziness. Both Ichigo and Naruto have gone through significant changes, tremendously increasing their strength and surviving the battles mostly unscathed, though Ichigo did die (again) at one point. But I still enjoy the characters, especially Naruto where I feel we have finally come to a denouement years in the making. Since I have caught up, I have also updated the Bleach title cards with a lovely slide show if you want to sit through all 277.

No comments:

Post a Comment