Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Fire breathing beautiful

You know how I said Eragon was going to be big. Well, I think I underestimated its grandeur. From the looks of this amazing trailer, which is very impressive dialog-free piece of art, Eragon is going to hit the ground running. Eragon, himself, does not impress me but Saphira looks amazing. I hope they keep the spirit of the book. Saphira has a good sense of humor and the camaraderie, even familiar emotions, between her and Eragon are very moving. Do not miss its debut in the theaters on December 15.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/eragon/traileri/

On a different note (hee hee ... pun), I am excited about Patrick Doyle's score to this film. His work on Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire was exceptional given that franchise's history. It will be interesting to hear his dramatic and action sequences for a different kind of dragon.

No comments:

Post a Comment