Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Confessions of an addict filer

I love to organize and can probably be considered anal to anal retentive. Not only do I keep track of bank accounts and taxes but things like manuals to my cell phone and receipts to large household items like my washer and dryer. I thought this was weird and so did not mention to many people. However today I was reassured that I was, in fact, not a single souled filer. There are others like me and this article mentions the manual thing. I was so ecstatic, I had to share.

lifehacker.com guide to filing

By the way, lifehacker is a great site for picking up great tips on searching the web and using mozilla software.

1 comment:

  1. I just read this, and I recently...well, i started filing my user manuals too. I mean, is it in our genes? I mean, I have that EXACT label maker, and what's even crazier is I've loaned it to Alexandra so that she could use it to laber HER files. (there's a bubblegum wrapper boarder you can use on the machine, so she opted for that one. I used to label everything in my apartment, but in Italian so I could practice vocabulary.)

    ReplyDelete