Thursday, April 20, 2006

Leaps for justice

I came into Justice League and Justice League Unlimited pretty late. Although, a fairly decent DC comics fan and a huge Batman: The Animated Series fanatic, I guess JL and JLU went over my head went it first appeared. Over the years, DVDs have been released with non sequential episodes but never has a full season been released until now. After watching an animated series from the beginning and in the order it was meant to be seen, I can not believe I missed this glorious series. Lovely animation with all that super hero goodness, not to mention the personal story lines and just plain fun dialog. It will never get old and I believe this series is a close second to Batman: The Animated Series. It was sad to hear that it is ending its six year run in three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment